IMPORTANCE OF WATER RESISTANT CORE
The Kaindl product stocked by us incorporates the unique 'Aquastop 6' HDF Core - A highly moisture resistant material combined with a thickness of 8mm makes this one of the most stable laminate floors in its class.
The core material of this laminate floor is our unique Aquastop HDF board which reduces the absorption of moisture to an absolute minimum. In addition the edges of the laminate floor are specially impregnated against moisture penetration.
Good quality cores are treated with water repellent chemicals, and resist swelling due to excessive moisture. This is very important especially when considering placing laminate wood flooring in bathrooms and kitchen.
Benefits of Water resistant core:
- Less expansion of floor
- Floor is more durable and can withstand extreme climate changes
- It looks better for longer
- Laminate is more suitable for kitchen and bathroom installations
- Less warping and swelling in edge area is evident with time
- Withstands accidental spillages
- Less chance of raised abutting edges
- Joints are more durable